Volunteer drivers provide door to door assistance with transportation to Brazos County residents 60+. Please call the Elder-Aid Bryan office at 979-823-5127 to schedule a ride or volunteer to drive. The office is open Monday thru Thursday from 9 AM until 1 PM.
Rides must be scheduled no less than 3 working days before the ride is needed.
To schedule your ride, call the FACE of Caring Brazos Valley at the Elder-Aid office in Bryan, (979)823-5127
The transportation system is operated by volunteer drivers. If you or someone you know is interested in becoming a volunteer driver, please contact FACE of Caring Brazos Valley at
All Brazos County residents 60+ with health-related needs (such as doctor's appointments, a trip to the pharmacy, or senior center, etc.) are eligible for rides. However, rides to doctor's appointments are most important, and will take priority over other rides.
Drivers can take passengers to locations in these counties: Brazos, Burleson, Grimes, Leon, Madison, Robertson, and Washington. For information about programs in other counties follow the Brazos Valley Transportation Program link below.
Transportation services are provided free of charge to eligible persons. Donations are accepted. Tips will be considered donations.
- Passengers must wear seat belts.
- Schedule rides at least 3 working days in advance
- Only scheduled rides will be given, drivers are not allowed to take passengers to other destinations.
- Only those needing to assist the passenger or those who must attend an appointment, etc. may ride.
- Do not leave personal belongings. The program is not responsible for items left in a vehicle.
- All clients must complete an application to be kept on file at the dispatch office.
- The program has the right to refuse or terminate services to any client.